The following policy explains the general terms of how the Malaysian Service Providers Confederation (MSPC) (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our”) collect and process your personal data.
MSPC is committed to the protection of your personal data and compliance to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) and any other applicable laws and regulations governed in Malaysia and outside Malaysia. By providing your personal data to us, you acknowledge and consent for your personal data being processed by us and to be disclosed to third parties according to this policy.
Collection of Personal Data
MSPC collects your personal data in the course of your dealings with us. The personal data collected by us may include but are not limited, to the following:
- Name and identification number
- Contact information
- Email address
- House Address
- Banking information
- Passport number and details
- Information of your company (including name, address, registration number, business interests)
MSPC also collects personal data in relation to its role as an employer including contact details, date of birth, qualifications. In the course of browsing MSPC’s website and its online services, your data may be collected through IP address and cookies.
Methods of Collecting Personal Data
We may collect the personal data through various methods and channels including but not limited to:
- Verbal and written communication with us
- Communication with you via electronics means
- From third party connected with you, such as employers, contractors, agents, subject to your prior consent.